Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OMG! best weekend of my life!!

omg never thought i would be happy again but this weekend proved me wrong! friday we had no school so me, james, jasmine, and christina were all gonna watch scary movies.. well jasmine and christina didnt come so i texted my friend tasha and asked if she wanted to come. she asked her dad and he said yes so then she asked if she could bring this guy and if i was single:) i told her yes cause i broke up with johnathan thursday... amywasy the guys name camron! he is soo sweet and hott! he came over and we had the best time ever. so then tasha texted me and wanted to know if i could spend the night with her and that if i could camron could come over and stay to:) so me and camron stayed up all night talking and watching tv! best night ever!! and i didnt get any sleep so satureday morning i had to leave at like 8:30 casue tacha had to work. i went home and my parents got this crazy idea to go to the fall fest down town at like 9:00 so i didnt get to go to sleep. we were there almost all day and when we finally went home we had to start getting ready to go trick or treating. and since my mom had to work this year i had to take ellie, plus my friend savannah texted me and asked if her and her sister grace could come. and if her boyfrined Tj could come. and then johnathan( the one who wont leave me alone) came with... we walked all over town until like 9:30 and i called my mom and asked her to come get us. she wasnt to happy with savannah cause she has a baby and was out all night sucking face with Tj! so we took all of them home and i got to stay the night with tasha again! :D she hadnt seen her boyfriend in likt a month so i drove her up to perryville and me her camron and andy all hung out till like 12. we had to go cause camron had to work the next morning...i was kinda mad cause my mom said i couldnt go anywhere but tashas so i needed gas money and they never gave me any so i got in huge trouble with my mom last night... then we get back to russellville adn travis texted me and asked if i wanted to go to a party but we had to wait till kenny(tashas dad) was asleep and travis didnt want to wait(jerk!) so we went to walmarts and meet up with people and they were pullin out as we were pullin in so we met at taco bell... not saying who but one of my friends tried to drift aroung the drive through line and drove right through the menu sign and hit the building!! we all hauled ass and got out of there!! they didnt she the suburban that did it and thought it was the white ford truck... i had to follow the dude home and then he tred to get tasha to dump andy for him so we texted jeremy to come get us. he is so funny we were singing at the top of our lungs ...after that i just went home

No comments:

Post a Comment