Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yaye! one more day of freeedom!!

so i get one more day of freedom! my mom didnt get this paper signed so they wont take me till tomorrow! ong i did so much shopping yesterday i came home and crashed!! only for a little bit when my aunt got home we went to this place called plato's closet.. its got so many cute clothes! Its a second hand shop but the clothes are all really nice and maybe only worn twice! anyways the most funnest thing i ever had to hear happened this morning.... uncle dave and aunt kim gave me the drug, sex, peer presure talk! omg it was so funny... i think they already started reading parenting books... dont get me wrong it was kinda cute to cause you could tell it came right out of the book but you know at least they care enough to give it!

No comments:

Post a Comment