Sunday, November 14, 2010

Broncos game !

omg it was my first NFL game ever and it was completly amazing! we had seats right over the goal post! they kicked kansas city chiefs but.. i think the end score was Denver 49 Kansas city 29. in the first quarter broncos scored 27 points and chiefs 0!! omg and in the fourth quarter two players were going for the ball and the ran right into each other and the ball went flying into the air and this other guy jumped up and caught it and landed right in the end zone giving the broncos a touch back!! best game i have ever seen! but i think it was only cause it was my first pro-football game!! omg so jeremy has been trying to call me but last night i was at a dinner and the one before that i was at a eagles hockey game..so last night after i got home he finally called me. he told me he really wanted to tell me something but he didnt know how i would react or if i would feel the same way..... yep you guessed it he told me he loves me!! he said he has really been thinkin about it and he knows its true. that it aint  some thing that comes and goes and that cause im in colorado and its not all about the phsyical stuff he realized it! idk if i feel the same but im gettin there:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment