Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boy list

I realized it might get confusing between all the guys in my life so im gonna get them straight for you

Alonso- likes me and wants to ask me out
Justin(boots)- really likes me and thinks he is gonna get a chance
Camron- loves me and wants to get married
canyon- likes me but really only wants to "get with me"
casey- ex boyfriend and wants to get back together
chad- ex boyfriend and always wants me back no matter how many times i say no!
Chaise- we hooked up and he still wants to date me..
chapin- ex boyfriend and wants to get back together
Cody- just a friend
Dalton- we were gonna married but he dumped me but he says he still loves me
Dillan- has wanted to date me since the 9th grade and says he loves me
James- my best friend since i moved to russellville an di do have feelinhs for him but im scared
Jeremy- my"boyfriend" sorta i mean we are wating for eachother so we can try again. i really like him
Johnathan- ex boyfriend and wants to get back together
jon- party buddy
Josh- this guy who wont leave me alone he says he will wait forever and i plan on making him wait that long.
Landyn- i meet him a maplewood academy and i guess we are "buddys"
Nathan- dated and he is a complete ass! he thinks we will get back together
Robert- ex boyfriend and we will always just stay friends
Travis Gagnon- we were together but i dumped him cause he was kinda a jerk and plus i dumped him for nathan. he want to marry me!
travis gardner- he just wants a chance but i dont know if he will ever get one.
Camron- he doesnt want to be with anyone but me and if i dont cate him he sayd he will kill himself. he really just needs to get over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment