Thursday, November 4, 2010

november 3-4

well i have this best friend alicia and she used to date this guy jeremy. she really liked him and he dumped her for his ex(wow guys do that alot) anyways on the night the whole taco bell thing happened jeremy was there and when he took us home and tasha gave him my number! he has been texting me non stop!!like he texted me last night and asked if i wanted to hang out at walmart with him and travis and nathan and some other dude.. well i was gonna cause they are all my friends and camron said it was fine.. once i said i would be able to he started calling me babe and all that stuff! i told him i was with camron and he wants me to dump camron for him! totally not gonna happen! unless camron dumps me first.. cause he has kinda been actin wierd lately.. like i'll text him and usually we text non stop but ill text him and he will send back these short one word texts. and it takes forever for him to text back? it aint like him to be like this.  i text tasha to see if he was talking to her about us cause he usually does but she wont ever text me! oh well maybe it aint ment to be!? i hope it is cause im really starting to fall for him

No comments:

Post a Comment