Thursday, November 4, 2010

Snowflake plans

Our school has this dance and girls are suppose to ask the guy. Well i asked James:) I was going to ask him monday but i couldnt wait. We have English together 6th period so i went in 5th and wrote all over the board in the back of the room. He was running late but everyone even the teacher was say "its about time" and "finally" (lol) I mean is it that easy to see that i have feelings for him? We are always together and everything but I'm terrified about being with him. Cause me and Robert were really good friends and we dated and broke up, me and Dalton were like best friends and we broke up and now we barely talk. I would die if that happened to me and James!! He has always been in my life and I dont really think I could function without him. He says I shouldnt worry cause he isnt like them but still I cant help it! OMG i have no idea what dress I'm gonna get?!?! i want something really pretty, but every girl wants that(lol) I told my mom that I might go with him and she really wants me to date him! so yeah Camron hasnt talked to me all day
!! im reallt worried cause he barely talked to me yesterday to. When ever I text time he is always with friendsand I'll send him something after he told me whats up and all he sends me is a smiley face or lol. I dont know if I did something wrong or if he is just getting tired of me:*(  I guess it aint gonna work out. OMG I forgot to tell you guys that my best friend Cynthia will be back monday morning! she moved last year and us three(me, James, and Cynthia) were like the three musketers. It is gonna be such a surprise to James! She told us she was going to move to Oklahama but it was just a trick. She texted me and told me cause she coulnt stand keeping it to herself anymore! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment