Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanksgiving so far sucks!!

wellits tanksgiving and its suppose to be fun and stuff but for me it aint!! me and cmron are on speaking terms but not together and he keps saying that he just wants to kill himself if he cant be with me but i dont trust him anymore.. he has to earn it back and until then we are just gonna be friends!  now the whole thing with jeremy is just like camron.. i have decided i aint gonne date until i can date him and he said the EXACT same thing.. well i got on his face book today and his status says "missing my babygirl cant wait to see you friday sweetheart" !! he is freaking lieing to me! and he got pissed at me for some guy saying i was dating him! he tells me he loves me and everything and i do love him but he is probably telling her the same thing!! why are guys such jerks!!?? im never gonna date!! im so sick of all their lies!! thats all men do is lie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment