Saturday, November 13, 2010

boy news

so you guys know how i asked james to the dance well now he was planning to ask me out but i moved to my aunt kims in colorado... oh ok so i broke up with camron! i was getting ready to go to this party with alicia out at boots and jeremys and i tried to call him cause he wouldnt talk to me and he wouldnt answer then he texted me saying how dare i call him and how could i think that ?!? tasha told him i thought he was cheating on me !! i never thought that!! i tried telling him i didnt say that but he wouldnt believe me over tasha ! totally not gonna work !!! so i dumped him  and now he wont leave me alone saying that he is gonna die with out me and stuff like he loves me and junk.... he barely knows me ! anyways at the party jeremy asked me out and of course i said yes cause the guy is soooo hott!!!  i mean he has a six pack and everything and his truck is totally awesome.. plus he is really popular and has awesome parties all the time !! but he hasnt has a girl friend in a couple of months so he aint a player :) i really like him! and now that i  live in colorado he is waiting for me !! the day i was leaving he came over and stayed all night with me ( no we diidnt do anything) anyways he made me promise  to come back so he can have his chance.. he calls me babe and baby and everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment