Sunday, November 28, 2010

life as usual

life is going the same as usual.. sucky! my parents told me yesterday that they didnt want me home for christmas cause ill ruin their perfect family. and that i abuse my mother and they dont want me there to do that to her!! that all bull shit to me! i never abused my mom she abused me.. she told me a bunch of stuff that no mother should tell her child so i guess whatever i guess im staying here for christams! james is really sad about it cause he was so excited about the dance and best friends day... but he knows that if i go back there when my mom is acting like this she wont let me come back here.. so i get like 9 christmas things to go to.. i get a dorid for christmas so i can blog all the time:) anyways so guys news... jeremy told me they werent dating but i still dont believe him and camron says he is going to ask me to marry him!! idk if thats gonna work out with me cause there cant be a relationship without trust..plus i told him that i do have other guys im talking to so he knows everything... omg so there is this guy i have had a crush on sine forever and he chated me on facebook and i was down stairs and when i came back up i inboxed him and he told me to text him! now he wants to take me to the movies and stuff cause he said he liked me for a while but i was with robert (one of his friends) but now that i aint he has really wanted to talk to me but never got up the nerve. idk why guess the guys is completely hott! every girl in school wants him! anyways so guess what??!! so that day that i found out about camron robert texted me and i told him about it and he was like you know what would make him mad and i said what and he siad that if i got back together with him... so now he texts me all the time and calls me.. we talked for three hours last night..he wants to get back together but idk cause everytime we are dating he treats me like crap! he will be all sweet until we date and then he goes back to normal... so idk anymore

1 comment:

  1. My name is Sandra and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr Osoba, a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it but you know a problem shared is half solved after a week my husband called me telling me that he his coming back home and that was all. now we are living happily and i still do contact him on this email: osobaspelltemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete