Thursday, December 2, 2010

december now

well now that its december im going to try and forget everything bad that happened in november.. which means basically everything... oh well there aint nothing i can do about it.. so since my last post nothing has really happened.. except that me and camron are back togehter and he really likes me but i dont think i have the same feelings for him.. i dont get those butterflys wheni think about him and it doesnt make my day when he texts me or any of that stuff.. i think im just with him cause im so lonely. it makes since so i think im gonna end it.. he is gonna make a big deal out of it and threaten to kill himself again which i feel bad when he does but this time i aint gonna get back with him.. i cant just be with him cause he has a crush on me.. plus im so done with men! all they want is sex and once you give it to them your no better than the dirt under their shoes
!

No comments:

Post a Comment