Sunday, December 26, 2010

awsome weekend

so i dumped cameron. i know what your sayiny "its about time" but it was really hard to do. so this is what happened. i went and stayed the night with my cousin amber and her fienece J. they have this baby girl named anna she is so cute. anyways cameron was being a real jerk so i told him it was over and to never talk to me. he keeps calling me a hoe on facebook and stuff but i dont care. i met this guy AJ who lives next to amber . he's 16 and super cute. he asked me out last night and i thougth what the heck why not. so we started dating on Christmas. he is really shy though which isnt a bad thing either. i dont have to worry about moving to fast and end up doing something i dont want to do. AJ does BMXing and is really good at it. we went to the skate park and i watched him do tricks and stuff. he was really shy cause i was there and he didnt want to wipe out infront of me.  if he did(which he didnt) i wouldnt think he was a loser or anything cause it takes guts and skills to do that kind of stuff. so i have my little sister over for the week and she like AJ. lol so when they finally took me home AJ came in and meet my uncle it was so funny cause he was standing in the doorway to scared to come in but when he did it was so cute he didnt leave my side. i went outside to say goodbye and give him his hat back and i hugged him. i didnt expect a kiss or anything cause he is really shy but as i pulled away he suprised me with a kiss! it was so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment