Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FML!!

so talk about a bad trade.. my psyco mom for my over controling aunt. she is driving me crazy!! she stalks me on facebook, myspace, twitter, and any other sites she knows im a member of. im glad she doesnt know about this one. she would probably read it all and lock me in my room till i die of old age. she tells me what to wear, how i need to do my hair, when and what i can eat, she listens to every one of my phone calls, and goes through my phone which i pay for not her. any guy on facebook who was my friend or takling me deleted me cause she says i need to focus more on school. i have straight a's and in all AP classes on top of that i volunteer at the animal rescue shelter tusedays and thurdays after school, wendsdays she made me join math club (so nerdy btw) , monday and friday i get to work from 5 to 8:30 and meal on wheels. and as for my weekends im not allowed to go to anyones house unless they know the parents personally! so much for hangin out with what friends i have!! i work every weekend in the freezing cold!! this life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment