Tuesday, November 23, 2010

long time no post

its been awile since i last posted and it sint cause nothing has been going on either.. its cause i was sick and then very lazy... anyways i think in my last post i said something about alonso liking me... well i really dont text him because of that fact.. i already have enough boy problems... so im stiill going to snowflake with james ! im flying out on th 17th and ill get in around one in the moring and ill get maybe 5 hours sleep before i have to get up and do stuff to get  ready for the dance and go x mas shopping... at one i hae to go to the movies with james then to hastings( tradition) go back to my house get ready.. go to the lake and take pictures then diiner then the dance.... it gets over at midnight and we go get ice  ream after wards.. i probably wont get home till one.. lovely right!! the next day im doing a dozen things with johnathan!! and on and on down my line of friends..any minute free goes to jeremy:) so lately he hasnt been texting me and i got really worried well today boots texted me asking me if i was cheating in him with this guy named cory ford(btw dont even know who this is) and i said no...and thewn it hit me! thats why he hasnt been talking to me... he asked me a couple of days ago if i knew the guy and i said no and that was the end of it.. i texted him and asked what was going on and he said two people told him and he oesnt know what to belive so i called anna who is like my sister and she called him and threewayed it.. he said that he loves me and is gonna believe me over them !! im so happy i got my babby back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment