Saturday, November 13, 2010

wow

well to much has happened for one post so this is like one of three. umm where to start? ok well lately me and my mom have been fighting a lot ltely and its mainly cause she still thinks im twelve and i dont like being treated like im a child anyways we got into a fight one morning cause the the night before a brought MY CAR back to the house at eleven friday night .. its bull cause it aint a school night and curfew was twelve plus a was gonna stay the night with my friend alicia(not r i couleally i was going to a party with jeremy) anyways so the next morning when i got home she starts yellin at me!! says that i need to buy MY CAR FROM HER!!!! i know its messed up!! i couldnt take it anymore so i called up my birth day and aunt kim and told them a needed to get out of there... i mean my mom was saying some really messed up stuff and i wasnt keep putting up with it

No comments:

Post a Comment