Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Three... not so bad

day three wasnt so bad...it was a block schedule and i only had to go to odd classes and i didnt have class fifth period so i got lunch and fifth off... two hour break!! i called my aunt and went shopping and went out to lunch... all together it was a good day. and guess what! i get two hours off every thursday!! omg you wont believe what happened to me last night! ok so i was just laying on the couch watching Criminal Minds and my friend Alonso texted me and asked when i was coming back cause he really missed me... well i told him this summer for a visit and he got all sad and sadi he had to tell me something but now that i aint really coming back there was no point...i got him to tell me and guess what??!! he said he was gonna ask me out cause he really liked me and he loves my smile! i always kinda liked him so that made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment