Thursday, November 4, 2010

totally not gonna work pal!

lol ok so im in 7th period and i have it with both my ex's(i know lovely right) well i walk into class and its the first time dalton has seen in like to days and camron left this HUGE hickey on my neck.. i mean it looks like i got punched in the neck. well once dalton found out that i have a new boyfriend and that we are messing around he got pissed:) then he tried to rub tory in my face.. its so low! i mean i didnt mean for him to see my hickey but you kinda cant miss it!! and besides he dumped me not the other way around so why would he be mad at me for moving on just like he said  i should!! i mean if he still cares he shouldnt have dumped me in the first place!well its to late now i aint coming back! im really starting to fall for camron and besides he dont deserve someone like me! at least  thats what camron tells me all the time:D

No comments:

Post a Comment