Thursday, October 28, 2010

weird day :/

so i am really just havin a bad day all together. i brok eup with johnathan 2nd period and he still follows mw every where!! i think that im gonna have to be mean to him about it! i mean i dont want to but i think i might have to...adn in chemistry 5th robert was kinda in a bad mood and i mean he wouldnt even talk to me at lunch so i asked why and he was just having a bad day... i got him in a better mood by the end of the period but i asked him if he wanted to hang out friday and maybe go to the game but he said he might have to go to this thing with his mom and watch the dracula movie. what kinda made me mad was that he said if he didnt have to go he wanted to hang out. but he didnt want to go to the game so i asked what he wanted to do and he said me.. umm idk how that is gonna work out! i mean yeah when we dated we did do stuff a lot but we dated for a long time. and if he thinks its gonna work out like that im sorry. anyways i got to english 6th and we went to the library and i wasnt  feeling so good and ever since i told james i kinda do have feelings for him he keeps trying to hold my hand or hold me in general. i mean i dont mind and all cause i do like him like that kinda but im terrifid to lose him. i mean dalton was kinda like my best friend and broke my heart. i have every right to be scared right?? anyways me and him are having best friends day friday and we are watching the collecter. its the best scary movie of all time... so 7th period i got to class and sat down at the computer i thought was mine and daalton tells me i need to scoot down one computer and there was this purple jolly rancher!! when we were datin he would always give me one:) that totally made my day!! im just happy he is talking to me again!! i hate not talkin to him! so maybe my day wasnt so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment