Tuesday, October 26, 2010

october 26

life pretty much still sucks. same as yesterday but it is kinda getting better. yesterday johnathan came home with me and we watched RV. that really funny movie with robin williams in it. my little sister ellie stabbed this guy john( not the guy i like) in the arm with a fork cause he kepps coming over and bothering me. he just doesnt get that no means no. i would never date him in a million years. he is rude and looks at women like all they are is a piece of meat!! anyways dalton tried talking to me yesterday at lunch. he said he made a mistake and that the girl he left me for was really being a witch to him. i almost took him back.. he pulled the whle guilt trick on me. but i didnt :) i made johnathan stand by me and leave my side all day yesterday. i think dalton got the hint cause in cba he wont sit by me at all ... we are assinged to sit right next to each other and he just asked to be moved... i wrote him a three page note last night cause i couldnt sleep... i think i might put it on here for yall to read.... i might give it to him but im kinda scared he will just make funn of me... anyways johnathan asked me out yesterday. we were up at our spot (i guess thats what you can call it) and he asked if i liked him and i said yes, he asked if he made me happy and i said yeah. then he asked if we could date so he could make me happy all the time...he really is a sweet guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment