Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14th, 2010

Last night I found out that Dalton is about to ask me to marry him!!! He doesnt know that I know but when we went to church last night this lady didnt know what the ring was for so she just asked me my ring size! He is having it customed made so it relates to us. Like last friday we were walking down the hall and someone was like Karlee , Dalton and held up there hands making a heart and we made a heart back with our hands still connected so it made a connected heart and he put that on my ring! I talked to his brother Justin and made him tell me everything(sorry im nosey) and he plans to ask my dad before he asks me! which I think is so sweet and kinda old fashioned but I love how much of a gentleman he is :) He is going into the marine corp and tradtition in my family is that we get married when he graduates out of boot camp. Him, my dad, and my brother all sit around and tell stories. Gabe just got out this year and my dad got out a long time ago but still remembers everything. Every generation there is a guy who goes into the marine corp its kinda a tradition I guess. I think since dalton will soon be part of the family it counts. well anyways I know my dad will say yes cause he loves Dalton and already thinks of him as part of the family. He also loves him casue Dalton has never tried to pull the moves on me or make me do anything i dont want to  and the fact the we are waitin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment