Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 21

well i havent posted ofr a while i just havent found the time.. so yeaterday was our anniversary and i told him he better not et me anything but he did anyways.. i got flowers and (because i dislike chocolet) he went and got a box of chocolets took them out and put potato olays :) it was so cute.. so my best freind alicia is dating my ex chad and he is totally sheating on her. she knows it i know it but we couldnt prove it. so monday after school me her and cassie where hanging out and we got this idea.. we get him to start saying he wants to dump her for me and if he does that means he aint faithful. it worked to cause like four days ago he said he wanted me backk and i was like umm no  sorry. then the next day he told me in front of dalton that he wants me back!! bad idea dalton was about to punch him in the face!! but violance never solves anything! so he fell for the whole telling me he loves me thing and she broke up with him. well when dalton got on break i told him what was going on (i tell him everything) and he was mad cause the dude was talking to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment