Thursday, October 28, 2010

october 28

robert and me were totally gonna hangout on  halloween but he texts me this morning and tells me he cant cause he has to take his little cusins trick or treating. which is fine i totally understand. so i texted travis and asked what he was doing saturday and he said probably going to a party with his best friend nathan. but if i wanted to do anything then he would ditch nathan for me! good cause i hate nathan! anyways i told him ill see cause james wants to go trick or treating with me. to be honest im kinda scared to be anything more than friends with him. i mean he has been my best friends since 8th grade. he told me about this weird dream he had cause he has been reading those percy jackson books and in the last one the girl kisses him. he dreamed that i kissed him.. he told me yesterday how when we would have our best friends day he wanted to hold my hand and kiss me so bad but he was scared i wish he did it before i dated dalton it would have saved me from the pain. omg and then johnathan texted me last night and asked if something was wrong. the truth is i kinda dont want to date him. he is so clingy! i like my space a lot and he always wants to be there. i think the only reason i dated him was to try and get over dalton. so idk how im going to do it but i think im gonna break up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment