Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th

so last night i went and saw dalton on break and there is this girl at work who likes him alot, and the entire time she just sat there and gave me dirty looks. i dont care if she has a thing for him cause he loves me and i love him so there is nothing to worry about. but i still didnt like it to much. it felt like she was about to jump over the counter and kill me! anyways i was so tired i went home and took a nap. i have tis thing were my blood is very very thin and it hard for my heart to pump it out . so  a havent told him about it yet because he already worries about me. well when he came over last night i was asleep and he just came up stairs and kisses me on the cheek :0 we sat there and talked for about 2 hours before he had to leave. i told him and i feel so bad cause he couldnt sleep. he was up all night cause he had this dream that we were married and i had a baby boy but because of my condition i died... it made me cry :( i really hope that dont happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment