Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18

over the weekend my computer broke so i couldnt realy blog :( nothing really happened for once! friday night i did homework so i wouldnt have to do it sunday night, then saturday i cleaned the whole house and my dad came down!! my parents have a very weird relationship! they are married but they dont live together! its better than getting divorsed. oh guess what!! my dad bought me two new horses !!!! ones a two year old girl she is a dark brown thourobred( i think thats how you spell it) and then the other one is a buck skin gelding ! i dont know what to name them yet.. oh and then satureday night my friends nathan and travis texted me and wanted to know if i would go off roading with them but instead i stayed home and watched prince of persha with my family and ate ice cream & popcorn!! best night ever!! sunday me and my family just hung out and stuff.. i went to church with dalton and meet his friends kaitlyn. she seems really awesome! i read a lot and so does she so we talked a lot about books last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment