Monday, October 25, 2010

october 25

worst weekend of my life. friday night me and my mom got into an argument and we both went to bed mad. i hate it when we fight cause my mom is like my bestfriend hen i get woken up at 4:26 in the moring and dalton sends me this message" im sorry i lied to you when i said that i didnt love tory anymore and i cant be with you knowing she still loves me" i spent all morning crying and then my friend johnathan texted me and i told him what happened so he came over and spent the day with me. we went to the park and to the movies, than went and walked around stores messing around, then we went and played at the middle school. we got bored and went to the park. he showed me this trail up to a lake and we skipped rocks and talked. then .. he kissed me! i know its wrong but i kissed him back. he is so nice and everything a coulnt help it. before we hung out every where i took him to this spot ona trail where there are cliffs above it and then there is this lake you can look over. the trail was beneth us and we started pranking people by throwing bottles down and scaring them. it was probably the funnest day of my life and i didnt cry until i got home and i was all alone again. so then sunday my nana and grandpa cliff came into town from colorado and i really didnt want to tell them what happened and i didnt feel like cryinh anymore so i texted johnathan and we hung out. lol i was suppose to stay clean for my nana but we ended up going to the beach at the lake and played in the sand and the water. then we both sat on the beach and he held me and we just talked. i know i should have but i liked it when he held me. i felt safe again. it got interupted when my dad called and asked if a wanted to eat liunch with him. i took john with me and we had fun. then we went to a park and played for a little bit and then we just talked and he kissed me again. he felt bad and apoligized but i liked it!  thenmy bff savannah texted me and we went and played soft ball at her house. she said she could tell he likes me but idk if i wanna be more than friends. cause if something were to happen and we werent friends anymore my life would really suck!! so anyways my mom has to work today and we get out early so im making him come home with me. i cry when im alone and can think so i think im just gonna have him around all the time. then today i gave dalton all his things back and as i was walking off he said something about wall mart. so i think he saw me and john hanging out at walmart. oh well he dumped me and plus we are only friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment